Random post

Minggu, 09 November 2014

REAL ESTATE

YELP Filtered 110/168 of My Reviews

Yelp claims that their reviews are unbiased and usueded and only filtered using a specific Algorithm.  Well it seems that their Alien Technology has filtered 110 out of 168 of my honest yelp reviews.  These include places I've checked into and some that I've purchased deals from.  Despite all that their genius algorithm based filter managed to dump 65% of my reviews.  If you notice some of the 4.5 star locations have lower star ratings dumped into the "unrecommended reviews" section at the very bottom.  Now we wouldn't want to destroy those reputations now would we yelp.  Here's the link to my profile and check out my list:

http://putyouonblast.yelp.com

http://bullshitonblast.blogspot.com/2014/11/jay-cutler-embraces-iifym-owns-jerry.html

REAL ESTATE

About REAL ESTATE -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015